More than 30 rides are set to feature at next week’s Indoor Funfair in Liverpool making it the biggest event yet!
Two huge spinning thrill rides, Take Off and Scorpion, are making their debuts at the Exhibition Centre with a Bavarian Snow Slide joining all the usual family favourites.
Set across 90,000 sq. ft, this summer’s event sees the return of the Super Bob, the Waltzer and The Twist for the thrill seekers with Jumping Jack, Mini Miami, Fun House and Cups and Saucers for the little ones.
With unlimited access during each three hour session, this is the last chance to get tickets as none will be available on the door.
John Lowery, director of Indoor Funfair said:
“We’re thrilled to be back in Liverpool with our biggest Indoor Funfair and more rides and attractions than ever!
“It’s always really popular and we had to turn people away at our last event so all tickets need to be bought in advance this time to make sure people don’t miss the fun.
“With the squeeze on household income, we’ve also tried to keep it affordable for families with a limited number of online family tickets at a discounted price available.
“Come and join us in a safe, comfortable and climate controlled arena with rides and attractions for the whole family to enjoy and see why Indoor Funfair is a must-do attraction this Summer.”
Pre-booked tickets cost £12.99 per session for unlimited access to rides with spectator tickets priced at £5. There is also a special online offer of four riding wristbands for £44 only available until midnight on 8th August. Refreshments and any prize games are not included in the ticket price.
Indoor Funfair runs until 17th August with daily sessions at 10am-1pm; 2pm-5pm and 6pm-9pm and people are advised to arrive 30 minutes before.
Between 6pm-9pm on Tuesday 9th August and 10am-1pm on Saturday 13th August there’ll be quieter sessions for those with sensory needs where music will be lowered. Ride lights will be switched off and rides slowed where possible.
To book tickets, visit www.indoorfunfair.org/tickets/liverpool/ or for more information follow on Facebook or Instagram: @indoorfunfair
Now for the really exciting part. I have a Family Ticket (2 adults and 3 children) to give away to one lucky Mummy Fever reader. Just enter the easy widget below. You can choose any date or time, subject to availability of course.*WIN* a Family Ticket (2 adults, 3 kids) To The UK’s Biggest Indoor Funfair
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Giveaway will run until August 9th 2022.
- There is one prize to be won.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- This giveaway is open to UK entries only.
- Entrants must be age 18 or over.
- Data controller for the purposes of this giveaway is Mummy Fever. Your details will not be used for any other purpose than selecting/informing a winner.
- Winner’s details will be passed to Boxed Off Coms who are responsible for sending out the prize.
- All entries will be checked.
- The winner will be chosen at random from valid entries after the closing date.
- The winner will be informed via email.
- Failure to respond within two days may result in a new winner being drawn.
- Once drawn, the winner’s name may be displayed on this blog post.
- Entry into the giveaway will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.