From Headu and available from Wicked Uncle, this is a fun learning aid about the structure of the human body.
This 84 piece jigsaw puzzle is a fun way to help your child develop their understanding of the human body, including the bones, organs and the different functions of your body. Fit the pieces together and study the images to discover how fascinating the human body is. Then attempt the mission cards with different body parts listed on them, identify the sternum, jaw bone and manubrium (we didn’t know it either!). Use the special UV torchlight to locate and reveal what cannot be seen with the naked eye. Very clever!
Watch the video to see it in action!
You can pick this up on the Wicked Uncle website for £17.95 – it would make a great gift for an inquisitive mind, or just perfect for a rainy day holiday option or random school closure (let’s face it, that’s a thing now).
If you fancy winning this cool, fun and educational puzzle, just enter the easy widget below. UK entrants only thank you.*WIN* The Human Body Under X-Ray Puzzle
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Giveaway will run until April 5th 2022.
- There is one prize to be won.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- This giveaway is open to UK entries only.
- Entrants must be age 18 or over.
- Data controller for the purposes of this giveaway is Mummy Fever. Your details will not be used for any other purpose than selecting/informing a winner.
- Winner’s details will be passed to Mummy Fever, who are responsible for sending out the prize.
- All entries will be checked.
- The winner will be chosen at random from valid entries after the closing date.
- The winner will be informed via email.
- Failure to respond within two days may result in a new winner being drawn.
- Once drawn, the winner’s name may be displayed on this blog post.
- Entry into the giveaway will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.